The most esteemed and sought-after residential domain on the island, Mont Choisy Golf & Beach Estate nestles in the north of Mauritius, only a short walk from stunning beaches. This former sugar estate has preserved its deep-rooted heritage and proud history, and is home to a collection of distinctive luxury residences.
Well planned and superbly landscaped, this outstanding development focuses on the richness of outdoor living. It features an impressive 18-hole championship golf course designed by Peter Matkovich, as well as an array of facilities that enable you to relish a unique island lifestyle in a sustainable environment.
Mont Choisy Golf & Beach Estate is proud to bring to market the third phase of its impressive development, Mont Choisy La Réserve, following the highly acclaimed Mont Choisy Le Parc. This outstanding property development has been designed by world-leading master planners and architects WATG, in collaboration with local firm Macbeth Architects + Designers.
Acquiring real estate in Mont Choisy La Réserve brings a number of benefits, including:
• Privileged access to its Beach Club, where the bar, restaurant and pool area seamlessly merge. Fresh and tasty delights are served throughout the day, and from early morning until well into the night this is the perfect spot to relax or revel. It’s also the place for frequent happenings, from daily sunset gatherings to chilled-out cool and casual evenings;
• Eligibility for a residence permit in Mauritius;
• A combination of nature, sustainable infrastructure and connectivity at the heart of a smart and integrated development;
• Access to considerable green spaces throughout the 223ha development, which features lush vegetation that is conducive to healing;
• Tax optimisation and short-term and long-term rental opportunities with a return on investment of 3.5–4%.
Tropical elegance at its best
The Sanctuary villas The luxury and refined Sanctuary Villas display a wonderful range of contemporary Mauritian architectural influences. Set in lush tropical surrounds, they offer generous indoor and outdoor living areas. The interior design is quietly sophisticated to appeal to homeowners who appreciate elegance and contemporary styling, while the colour palette is predominantly neutral with a subtle focus on texture and colour accents inspired by the elegant tropical Creole architecture.
The leisure centre Your well-being is Mont Choisy’s priority. A championship golf course lies just a few metres from your doorstep, while a wide range of leisure facilities, including horseback riding, are being developed and will be operational from mid/end 2020. The high-end leisure centre will host a steam room, sauna, fully equipped gym, fitness studio, tennis courts and a kids’ playground, as well as multi-purpose areas. A landscaped boulevard and fitness trail and 1.5km of bicycle paths are also under construction.
For more property, lifestyle and news features from Stellenbosch and surrounds, subscribe to our newsletter.