The Absa Top 10 Pinotage 2021 winners represent various South African wine districts, coming predominantly from Stellenbosch but also from Breedekloof, Coastal region and Wellington, and they are mostly of the excellent 2018 and 2019 vintages. The commitment from winemaker and viticulturist to constantly improve and adapt to the environment during this difficult and uncertain period of our lives is highlighted in the 2021 winning wines, which are phenomenal expressions of Pinotage.
Absa winning wines
- Beeslaar Pinotage 2018: WO Stellenbosch, winemaker Abrie Beeslaar
- Beyerskloof Diesel Pinotage 2018: WO Stellenbosch, winemaker Anri Truter
- Diemersdal The Journal Pinotage 2019: WO Durbanville, winemaker Thys Louw
- Flagstone Writer’s Block Pinotage 2018: WO Breedekloof, winemaker Gerhard Swart
- Francois van Niekerk Pinotage 2019: WO Coastal, winemaker Francois van Niekerk
- Stellenbosch 1679 Pinotage 2019: WO Stellenbosch, winemakers Nicolas Husselman/Handré Visagie
- Môreson Widow Maker 2018: WO Stellenbosch, winemaker Clayton Reabow
- Neethlingshof Estate Pinotage 2020: WO Stellenbosch, winemaker De Wet Viljoen
- Stellenrust Cornerstone Pinotage 2019: WO Stellenbosch, winemaker Tertius Boshoff
- La Cave Pinotage 2018: WO Wellington, winemaker Francois van Niekerk
Easy ways to subscribe
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call +27 21 447 6094
NOTE: Magazines will be hand-delivered to local subscribers.
ALSO READ: Stellenbosch, home of winemaking giants
Terms & conditions
This offer applies to a quarterly subscription over 12 months to the print magazine worth R324*. It is valid to Stellenbosch Visio subscribers until 5 April 2022 and is applicable only in South Africa. The winner will be randomly selected. The subscription will be activated once we’ve received payment confirmation; processing takes approximately four weeks. By providing your contact details, you are giving Stellenbosch Visio permission to communicate with you, unless you end the correspondence with the ‘NO’ opt-out option. * Local subscription includes VAT & postage.