The Mauritius Sotheby’s International Realty’s team will soon be launching Phase II Les Promenades d’Helvétia in South Africa. The launch events will be held on Tuesday 2nd April at the Newlands Southern Sun, Cape Town (starting at 18h00) and in Stellenbosch on the 3rd of April at the Sotheby’s International Realty Stellenbosch Office (starting at 18h00). Click here to register.
With a positive economic growth for over 25 years in addition to its strategic geographical position at the heart of the Indian Ocean, it’s no wonder Mauritius is fast becoming a popular property investment, business and lifestyle destination to South Africans.
In the heart of the island, the Moka Smart City is a highly sought-after region for its high quality of life supported by a very pleasant climate, verdant nature and a backdrop of mountains. Over the past ten years, the ENL Group, one of the largest conglomerates on the island, has contributed to turn Moka into one of the most successful development models in Mauritius. This smart offers a range of benefits, including convenient access to major road networks and public transport as well as a dynamic and enabling environment for business, education, recreation, sports, well-being, shopping and much more.
It is here that the ENL Group is currently developing Les Promenades d’Helvétia, a high-yielding real estate development and the first residential project launched within a smart city in Mauritius.
Phase I of the project was snatched up in a short few months, predominantly by the local Mauritian market. Phase II of Les Promenades d’Helvétia is to be launched exclusively to the SA investor market over the first week of April and consists of a range of residential units to suit lifestyle and rental demand dynamics:
- Studios with surface areas of 42 – 45m²
- 2-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 68 m² to 79 m²
- Elegant, 189 m² to 214 m²penthouses with numerous terraces to contemplate the nearby mountains and lush surroundings.
Owning property at Les Promenades d’Helvétia has a number of advantages, including:
- Access to shops, restaurants, private schools, Australian University and sports club within the Moka Smart City;
- Quick access to the capital, Port Louis, to the Ebene Cyber City, and a mere 30 minutes drive to the airport and to sandy white beaches.
- substantial capital gains: similar projects in the Moka region have appreciated an average of 35% measured over a 5-year period; and
- an average rental yield of 7% to date in Moka
Les Promenades d’Helvétia is therefore the ideal ‘buy to let’ offshore property investment for South Africans, as well as also potentially a retirement option.
The Mauritius Sotheby’s International Realty’s team would be delighted to meet over the South African launch of Phase II Les Promenades d’Helvétia (click on the link to register):
- Tuesday 2nd April – Newlands Southern Sun, CT starting at 18h00
- Wednesday 3rd April – Sotheby’s International Realty Stellenbosch Office, starting at 18h00
- Thursday 4th April – Johannesburg Country Club Woodmead, starting at 18h00
- Friday 5th April – for a appointments during the day at Johannesburg Country Club Woodmead